FuzzMeasure Pro is an audio and acoustical measurement application used to create, produce, and analyze visually stunning graphs of your measurements. Using FuzzMeasure’s tools you can easily gather measurements of a home theatre system, recording studio, stage, auditorium, raw loudspeaker components, and more.
FuzzMeasure leverages many technologies found within Apple's Mac OS X Leopard operating system. In addition, it captures and analyzes impulse responses using industry-standard techniques.
Audio. Whether you’re tuning your basement home studio, or professionally calibrating a theater with eight microphones, CoreAudio will ensure that FuzzMeasure captures each impulse with the best possible quality.
Graphics. FuzzMeasure relies on Quartz to render its beautiful graphs, which means you get a top-quality display on your screen or at the printer. The output is suitable for publications right out of the box.
Swept Sine Deconvolution. When capturing impulse responses of loudspeakers and notable acoustic spaces, the swept sine technique is second to none. Its ability to ‘push out’ distortion components and behave well in tough timing situations makes FuzzMeasure Pro 3 all the more attractive.
- Easy to use, one-click measurement workflow
- High quality printed and on-screen graphs
- Commercial audio hardware support
- Delay finding for live sound use
- Automatic correction for device latency
- Point-and-click record comparisons
- Reads standard microphone calibration files
- Harmonic distortion plots
- Calibrated SPL level meters and graphs
- Multiple time and frequency domain views
- ISO 3382 Reverberation Time
- Cumulative Spectral Decay waterfall plots
- Impedance Measurements
- Thiele Small Model Fitting
- QuickLook and Spotlight plugins
Customers appreciate high-quality support. If you ever have trouble working with FuzzMeasure, you'll quickly realize how much effort goes into providing a top-notch experience. Visit our support site at http://support.supermegaultragroovy.com to create inquiries about the product, and to search the knowledge base.
For a quick intro to using FuzzMeasure, visit the Getting Started page.
Have you misplaced your license key file? Enter your email address to get your license key mailed to you.