Note: Capo 3.2 now requires a minimum of OS X 10.9 Mavericks to run
- We added a totally new UI for changing chord entries, and it now matches the latest iOS release more closely. You can now change all chords of a given type when making corrections to Capo's detection results.
- Brand-new help file! This took a lot of work to get set up for, and even more work to arrange the content within. We hope you like it!
- You can now export Capo's detected chords to MIDI format in addition to the note entries
- Capo now allows you to visit our newsletter page and sign up from the welcome screen
- Added some missing Mandolin tunings: Irish Bozouki (GDAD) and Mandola (CGDA)
- Resizing regions near the very beginning and very end of the song no longer allow the region to extend beyond the song bounds
- The window size can now be extended vertically to fit the entire spectrogram
- Added some protection against a potential crash in the spectrogram calculation code
- Fixed some cases where Capo would display all 1s on the timeline
- Region undo/redo has been restored
- Dragging capo documents onto the 'Drag Here' window works once again
- Fixed a crash that occurred in certain instances when launching Capo
- Restored count-in at the start of the song
- Corrected an issue where region selection was not being updated, and a non-selected region could get deleted by accident
- Removed legacy keystrokes from the default list
- Capo should no longer mess up the spectrogram/note layout on first launch of a document until the zoom is modified
- Corrected various other crashes. Thanks for your submissions!